Inform active members of the society about the state of affairs in politics, economy and social issues; and provide a platform for open and diverse discussions on all topical issues concerning Azerbaijani society.
- “We cannot open the window because of the bad smell”: the mobilization of Sumgayit’s residents against pollution
- “They sold me to a married man for 300 manat…”
- Growing concerns in Sarikhanli village after land use changes to boost cotton growing
- Azerbaijan’s Ruling Aliyev Family and Their Associates Acquired Dozens of Prime London Properties Worth Nearly $700 Million
- Azerbaijani Couple, Including President’s Cousin, Owns Properties Worth Millions in London and Ibiza
- Jet-Setting DJ — and Cousin of Azerbaijan’s President Aliyev — Accused of Receiving Millions In Suspicious Funds